The JCB Supertooth is a market leading tooth design due to the metallurgical
composition and unique shape and design. Cast using a unique material
mix and Austenitic Ductile Iron (ADI) the Supertooth profile and shape
are designed to prevent the tooth breaking; maximise wear life by wearing,
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Specifically placed wear material and ribs to improve service life and durability.
• Cast from Austenitic Ductile Iron (ADI) for excellent strength and
• Sunken pocket in underside - maintain tooth sharpness and tooth / bucket /
• Designed by JCB, for JCB machines.
• JCB brand and part numbers are our guarantee of quality.
• Twin strap adaptor profile more maximum toe plate retention and strength.
• Central strength rib provides life long casting strength.
• Lifetime Guarantee against breakages - reducing down time and replacement costs.
• Recessed bolts to protect bolts and retain teeth throughout the life of the part
and give improved digging efficiency.
• Standard teeth globally for all JCB Mini Excavators and Backhoe Loader machines.
• Fits a huge range of JCB and competitor buckets